IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING THE 2ND INTERNATIONAL SUMMIT ON ASSISTED REPRODUCTION AND GENETICS IN ISRAEL (SARG)
Given the escalation of the spread of COVID-19 and the global uncertainty, the SARG Organizing Committee has decided that it is not possible to move forward with an in-person SARG Congress in May 2020 as was originally planned.
The SARG Organizing Committee has decided the following:
- The SARG 2020 Congress will take place on the scheduled date, May 23, 2020, as an ONLINE CONGRESS with webcasting of lectures, industry symposia, a virtual exhibition, and a poster area. The SARG Online Congress website is already live here:
- Registration for this fully online event will be FREE OF CHARGE
- In addition to the online event on the original dates, SARG will also have an in-person meeting which will take place on May 30-June 1, 2021 (TBC) in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Regarding your existing registration for SARG 2020:
- Your registration has been automatically moved to both the Online Congress in May AND the in-person event May 30-June 1, 2021 in Tel Aviv, Israel.
- If you booked your hotel accommodation through the SARG website your hotel reservation will automatically be moved to the new meeting dates at no additional cost.
- You will receive a separate confirmation email regarding your registration (and if relevant accommodation) for May 30-June 1, 2021.
- If you are not able to make the in-person event in 2021, you will receive a full refund of your registration fees (less handling fees). If you booked accommodation through the SARG website, you will receive a full refund of the hotel costs (less handling fees). The deadline for requesting a refund is September 1, 2020.
- Please note, the SARG Congress organizer is not responsible for travel and hotel arrangements made through third parties.
- In these difficult times, health care professionals are the front-line fighters against this global threat and deserve all our support and gratitude. We remain committed to keeping HCPs well informed as to the latest medical developments.
If you have any further questions, please visit our FAQ page on the SARG website.
For general questions please contact SARG@cme-congresses.com.
For individual registration or accommodation questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For group registration or accommodation questions please contact email@example.com.
Thank you again for your understanding and we hope you can take part in both the online and in-person SARG 2020 meetings.